By the Public Sector For the Public Sector
Take a look at our latest Market Intelligence Report
The NACF plays a unique role in leading the ongoing adoption of procurement best practice in local government and across the public sector. Building upon the successes of the Improvement and Efficiency Partnerships (IEPs), the NACF membership works together with the Local Government Association (LGA) to help shape the future of the national procurement strategy.
NACF Partners were key contributors to Professor David Mosey’s 2021 report, “Constructing the Gold Standard”, where the NACF was credited as a Good Practice Body.
The NACF actively supported the delivery of the Government Construction Strategy through:
- Contributions to the Construction Cost Benchmarking publication
- Active trial projects for Two Stage Open Book model of procurement
- Active support to the implementation of “BIM” and “Soft Landings”
- Driving Fair Payment in the supply chain
- Co-authored the “Effectiveness of Frameworks” publication
- Contributed to the development of PAS 91